Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My "Sassy" Poncho

I am posting here my poncho from Kim Hargreaves' spring-summer 2011 collection that I had just completed. It was a mega-quick and super-simple project... it took literally two days in my free time. It feels pretty rewarding to have something knit-up that fast, especially after prolonged times of tedious crocheting on my Brazilian Dress project that is slowly approaching the finishing line. I tried to put one fringe to check out how it would look like and thought of making the fringing much longer than the original, but I have changed my mind now and decided to leave it as it is - no fringes whatsoever. I still have to wash and block it. Anyways. Good stash-buster type of project for any yarns that you may have left over (took exactly one 50 gr skein).

No comments: